March 10, 2009

Later on Saturday

On Saturday, after VOLTA, we went to an opening by my facebook friend Rachel Beach in Williamsburg at Like the Spice. It was so rad!





I can has this one?

























Pink and gold:



Skorl art, starring acorns!!



It's called Burrow.

Yay Rachel! Um, and I think I'll recognize you next time I see you.

UPDATE: Much better pictures here.

Then we went to the Boiler, Pierogi's new space.

Things started to get blurry so I just stood in a corner and pretended I was cool.






















It tends to be a good strategy.

5 comments:

  1. You drunks were supposed to invite us to go!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What? I was not aware of this!! Greg?

    ReplyDelete
  3. The invite may have happened a couple of drinks in at the Modern.

    I won't hold it against you as long as you promise not to make fun of my $23 ($25 w/tip!) bourbon.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Holy crap! Well i think we spent $80 altogether. Gawd

    ReplyDelete
  5. too bad. we coulda stood in the plywood together

    ReplyDelete